Wednesday 9 November 2011

Lost

Hi Peeps,

It's been a little while since I last blogged... Apologies, I have started my final year ta uni and that along with generally being rundown has kept me off here...until now! It's been a really weird few months for me and I just feel, off. I know that is not exactly a great description but it is how I am feeling. Like I am off balance at the moment. I once again feel like life is just going on around me but I am not in it! I will post tomorrow to explain this further as I want to try to be positive at some point in this entry.

Well the midwife in me has really been growing and I feel like my confidence is building day by day! I have to admit when I first thought about being in my final year I was filled with fear and anxiety. Don't get me wrong, it scares me *%$!less that this time next year I will be qualified and working but it is exciting too. And two Fridays ago, I delivered my first waterbirth baby, a beautiful boy weighing 7lbs 9oz. So things on that front are good. Each day really has been a learning experience and I am working really hard to fulfil my potential and really make this year count. I know that this is something I love and something I was born to do. And as cliché as that may sound it is true! Anyhoo that is enough for now. I will be back tomorrow. This has been therapuetic and I haven't even gotten down to the nitty gritty. Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment