Wednesday 1 June 2011

Learning to be happy with Me...

So for a long while I've struggled with my self image, weight, you name it, I've had an issue with it! But I think Im finally realising that things aren't as bad as they may seem. I spent some time with some old friends this bank holiday and it made me do two things. 1. Realise how far I've come. I am not that same awkward chubby girl that felt like an outsider constantly. I know my worth and I know what I deserve. And lets face it...life is WAY too short to wallow in that much self pity! o_O  ...and 2. Accept that I have so much in my life to be grateful for... It has literally taken for me to see someone I know REALLY feel the things I always thought I felt, to really understand that I am lucky.
So I know that I am not gonna magically be super confident and whatnot...but I'm getting there and I think its time to start taking some calculated risks and live life ;-) ...after all I've only got one and this is my time. So I'm gonna make the most of myself and my ahem...assets loooool... When I went out on Friday I felt sexy and I know I damn sure looked it. And it felt great...so here's to more nights out..more fun..and enjoying the rest of my life. I'm looking forward to it...its time to play ;-)

Toodles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment