Wednesday 7 December 2011

Week two down...

So week two is over and I am pleased to report that I lost a further 5.5lbs so that is 10lbs in two weeks! To say I am happy is an understatement. I have been finding it quite satisfying knowing I am eating good food, enough of it and losing weight too! So I had set myself a challenge of 10lbs by Christmas. Seeing as I have effectively smashed it *big cheesy grin*, I am now trying to lose a stone by Christmas. I hope to lose 2lbs a week for the next two weeks which would meet my goal! I am also planning to have a very slimming world friendly Christmas. Meat, potatoes and veggies and then saving up the treats (syns) so that I can enjoy a pud on the day. I will also be making a SW friendly syn free dessert to take with me to bestie's house for dinner. Talking of bestie, she has been so very supportive of me and I really appreciate it! As mum is on nights over Christmas, I will be spending the morning with her, then mosy on over to bestie's for the rest of the evening! It should be a nice time and then shopping in the sales on boxing day. I also have started work on the DREADED DISSERTATION!!! Aaaarrgh, my head is spinning as the topic is a bit heavy. But luckily for me it is my tutor/supervisor's area of interest so I am in good hands. So anyway onwards and downwards...

No comments:

Post a Comment