Monday 26 December 2011

...So this is Christmas...

...And what have you done? ...So I am sitting here on boxing day after having a relatively quiet and chilled out Christmas and I am feeling quite content and more positive! As mum was working and my sis was away, I spent the time with bestie and her family. And I have to say it was really nice to not have a million and one people; a. In my house and b. just be able to chill and relax and feel comfortable. Anyhoo I had a nice time, ate but not over indulged and just generally had a nice day. It was just what I needed after the last few months. And also after last few posts I had done I thought it was important to give a bit of festive and happy cheer! I also went shopping in the sales today with bestie. We didn't get much, just the essentials for now...And for ladies that is underwear!!! I think dinosaurs were still walking the earth the last time I bought new stuff! Anyway I have replaced some bits and so if I was to be caught in a very embarrassing situation, at least I would be matching! I think the main bits that I want to get in the sales are some new converse and a nice big chunky knit cardy for the remaining winter months. Not sure about venturing back to Oxford Circus after haring about a stabbing that happened there today. And to think, just about an hour and a half before then I had walked along that very stretch of road! I think it will be local for the rest of my shopping. Anyhoo I am going to bow out now, as I have a weigh-in, in the morning. I have been the most controlled this Christmas than I ever remember and felt quite in control but I am still prepared for a gain! I won't lie, I will be upset but I know that this is a change of eating style so will stick to it! Onwards and downwards is the motto...I will report back tomorrow after weigh in! Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment