Monday 29 February 2016

Answers on a postcard...

I have issues! This is going to be a rambling post because...well it's my blog and I can! So anyway, back to the matter in hand; below is a little montage of my current situation...

Awkward.com 


At my ripe (!) age, many of the people that are around me and in my life are either booed up, in a serious relationship, married or completely unbothered by the single life. And I'm just here trying to figure out what gives lol... I mean come on...


⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️




I. Am. Baffled.




So those that know me, tell me that I'm pretty awesome lol...ok maybe not awesome but something quite close to it...honestly...I'm just not sure why it isn't happening?????!!!!????

I mean...
  1. I try to always smile 
  2. I've headed advice from friends and am trying to GET OUT THERE...wherever THERE is...
  3. I always wear matching socks and underwear (hey, you never know when you might get cut out of a car (or your clothes...hahaha...)by a firefighter! AND...
  4. I'm on match.com paying money to (get messages from weirdos) find love or at least something that could resemble it in 100 years time. 

For many years I truly believed it was all because I was a chunky monkey but over the years I have lost vast amounts of weight, put some back on and am sitting somewhere I between...and still no fairytale!


Now If you've made it this far down the post then is I guess I should share my one positive. I have grown to appreciate myself in all my curvaceous glory! While I am NOT in a place of complete adoration, I HAVE grown in confidence & know for a fact that actually...when I make a bit of effort...I'm a bit of alright ;-)


I have some, ahem, attributes that others pay money for, so for the 'gifting' of free hips and bum...I should be grateful. I know that I'm a good person, I'm funny (my friend told me I should have my own show LOL!), my eyebrow game is on fleek lol...(I am actually laughing at my use of 'on fleek' in a real sentence) and I don't hog the duvet....


...But. Still. No. Fairytale. 

And with 30 approaching in the not too distant future (2017)...I am asking...Why not? When? How? I'll take all answers long and short...on a postcard please!


No comments:

Post a Comment